Welcome to the Talkdesk Developer documentation! You can use this documentation to help you integrate with the Talkdesk® systems.
A Talkdesk® partner is able to integrate with the Talkdesk systems.
Partner apps are developed by certified Talkdesk partners and are listed on AppConnect.
Your building experience with Talkdesk® will allow you to:
- Discover - check all the available Talkdesk APIs and learn what you can do with them.
- Develop a Talkdesk Integration, making external APIs available to Talkdesk or creating a custom endpoint where you can access Talkdesk data.
- Build, expand, and customize the ideal interface for every role in your contact center by using Talkdesk Workspace Designer™.
- Build and Integrate a partner app:
- Learn more about the tools and steps to build your integration.
- Get started with developing and testing your app locally.
- Register and manage your app using Partner Project, a self-service portal for developers that want to integrate with Talkdesk.
- Get your app certified, published and listed on Talkdesk AppConnect™, Talkdesk's marketplace for all things call center, and the final stage of your partner app journey. Once published, customers will be able to install and use your app.
- Are based on RESTful principles.
- Are secured by OAuth 2.0.
- Provide JSON messages, search, pagination, sorting, and filtering.
- Use predictable, resource-oriented URLs, built-in capabilities for passing parameters, and authentication.
- Respond with standard HTTP response codes to show errors.
By accessing the Talkdesk APIs you are able to integrate with the Talkdesk systems and get data.
|Registering/Managing a Partner App (app management - partners only)||- Get detailed information about a specific installation of a partner app in a Talkdesk instance of a customer.|
- Get exposing events that happen inside Talkdesk® as webhook calls.
|Contact Center||Contact center operations - trigger callbacks in a customer's call center, record conversations, retrieve and change contact information in a Talkdesk® instance, facilitate ring groups management, etc.|
|Data Platform||Talkdesk data operations - get real-time metrics, download historical data reports, access sessions data from the Talkdesk platform agents, etc.|
|Admin||Access and manage data from an organization's call center communication platform - retrieve the list of users in an account, get information about a Talkdesk account, etc.|
All API calls referenced in the documentation start with base URLs.
These are the base URLs for the Talkdesk regions:
You need to make sure that you are using the right base URL for your customer's region-based installation. This can be achieved by accessing the
rootfield of the event's payload links.
Partner apps are developed by certified Talkdesk partners and are listed on AppConnect. These apps can be directly installed via AppConnect and purchased by Talkdesk customers. You can use Talkdesk Partner Project to easily register and manage partner apps.
Talkdesk will always communicate with the partner via email. See here how to contact Talkdesk regarding technical or operational questions.
A Talkdesk Integration allows you to connect your external services with the Talkdesk systems.
Quickly build, expand, and customize the ideal interface for every role in the contact center. Workspace Designer guarantees you have access to information relevant to you at all times by leveraging a no-code/low-code approach, allowing you to set up custom workspaces without needing costly, complex, and time-consuming development.
If you have questions or technical issues, please open a ticket using this form.
Updated 5 months ago