This section has documentation to help with contact center operations:
- Attributes API - allows the configuration of attributes and corresponding proficiency levels for each contact center agent.
- Callback API - allows triggering callbacks in a customer's call center via an API request.
- Contacts API - retrieves and changes contact information in a Talkdesk® instance.
- Do Not Call Lists API - a Predictive Dialer (PD) solution that allows retrieving, creating and modifying DNCL for Outbound Dialer.
- Flows API - when the Flows API is triggered, it starts an interaction that executes the published version of a given Studio flow.
- Phone Identity API - performs a series of phone validations in inbound calls to get device and phone number fraud-related insights.
- Recordings API - allows recording conversations automatically.
- Record Lists API - a PD solution that allows the creation, deletion and cataloging of record lists.
- Ring Groups API - facilitates the ring groups management.
- Scheduled Time Off API - allows importing agents' time-off information from multiple external apps, in sync, into a workforce management system.
- Voice Biometrics Opt-Out API - allows the opt-out of contacts enrolled in voice biometrics
- Voice Biometrics Opt-In API - allows the opt-in of contacts enrolled in voice biometrics.
Updated about 1 month ago