A set of emails are triggered during the lifecycle of an app to communicate to users pertinent logistical information about the partner app. This allows you to focus on providing insights on the app's key values and benefits.
- Installation Success - you have provided successful acknowledgment of the app.installed event via Apps API.
- Installation Failed - you have rejected the app.installed event via Apps API, or installation has timed out. These emails have pertinent details that can be forwarded to your team for troubleshooting purposes.
- Uninstallation Success - Talkdesk® has emitted the app.uninstalled event upon user app uninstallation. You must acknowledge this event. If you don't do it within seven days, Talkdesk will proceed with the deprovisioning.
- Update Success - you have provided successful acknowledgment of the app.updated event via Apps API.
- Update Failed - you have rejected the app.updated event via Apps API, or update has timed out. These emails have pertinent details that can be forwarded to your team for troubleshooting purposes.
You have seven days to respond to installation and update events. Talkdesk doesn't recommend a manual response to this process.
- Trial Expiring - sent on three separate occasions: when trial version of the app is set to expire in 15 days, seven, and one day.
- Trial Expired - the trial period has expired.
All the development on Talkdesk’s side is made based on the URLs you sent.
You should change the URL only when it requires the customer to do a version upgrade, and support existing production URLs until all customers have upgraded their app versions.
You must guarantee that the credentials are not stale.
Updated 7 months ago