This section has resources that allow developers to access key data from an organization's call center communication platform, also related to management operations.
It has technical documentation for these APIs:
- Accounts API - information about a Talkdesk® account.
- Case API - allows the retrieval and management of cases in a Talkdesk instance, making it easy to handle complex customer service interactions.
- Customer Feedback Management (CFM) API - allows you to add feedback survey data to a Talkdesk instance.
- Bulk Import API - allows creating and updating agents' settings by uploading a CSV file.
- Usage-Manage API - retrieves information about an account's wallet and bucket configurations.
- Users API - retrieves the list of users in an account and the detailed information about a user.
- Webhook Trigger API - allows the connection between Microsoft Power Automate™ and Talkdesk®, by creating a new custom integration powered by Talkdesk Connections™.
Some endpoints on Admin (Accounts API, Users API) may only be available to Talkdesk AppConnect™ partners.
If you have questions or technical issues, please open a ticket using this form.
Updated about 1 month ago