The Do Not Call Lists (DNCL) API, a Talkdesk Predictive Dialer™ solution, allows retrieving, creating, and modifying DNCL for Outbound Dialer. It also allows you to insert entries in a DNCL and to list all the DNCL inside the account. This API can also be used to integrate with external and CRM services.
As a real life example, consider the case where a user wants to send entries to a DNCL from Salesforce. Usually, customers use Salesforce to manage their day-to-day operations, as well as sending customers to a DNCL when they asked not be contacted anymore. By using the DNCL API, they can easily send individual records from their CRM to the DNCL inside the Dialer. By doing this, they make sure that those records are no longer contacted.
To use DNCL API, the DNCL API ID is required. This ID is found by listing DNCL within the account and on the DNCL tab, by clicking the engine wheel button for each DNCL.
The DNCL API allows to:
- List all DNCL's.
- Get the contents of a DNCL given a list
- Get a DNCL.
- Create a signed URL to upload a CSV for a new DNCL.
- Creates an entry in the do not call list.
- Delete entries from existing DNCL given a list
- Update multiple entries inside a DNCL.
- Update a single entry inside a DNCL.
- Update a DNCL by adding or deleting an entry on a DNCL.
- Get a list of entries from a DNCL object filtering by phone numbers and timezones.
Requests for Updating Entries
The two requests for updating entries will update the
expiration_datevariable inside a DNCL. The DNCL ID and entity that are to be updated are necessary to perform this action.
The DNCL API has been in General Availability since August 2021.
If you have questions or technical issues, please open a ticket using this form.
Updated about 1 month ago