Registering a Partner App (app installation and management)
- Apps API - detailed information about a specific installation of a partner app in a Talkdesk® customer's instance.
- Events API - exposes events that happen inside Talkdesk as webhook calls. It allows subscribing to events around an app's lifecycle.
Contact Center (call center operations)
- Attributes API - allows the configuration of attributes and corresponding proficiency levels for each contact center agent.
- Callback API - places a caller in the queue without them having to wait on hold. The agent is dialed when the caller reaches the top of the queue.
- Contacts API - check and edit a contact's information.
- Do Not Call Lists API - a Predictive Dialer solution that allows retrieving, creating, and modifying DNCL for Outbound Dialer.
- Flows API - when the Flows API is triggered, it starts an interaction that executes the published version of a given Studio flow.
- Phone Validation API - performs a series of phone validations in inbound calls to get device and phone number fraud-related insights.
- Recordings API - allows recording conversations automatically.
- Record Lists API - a Predictive Dialer solution that allows the creation, deletion, and cataloging of record lists.
- Ring Groups API - ring groups management.
- Scheduled Time Off API - allows importing agents' time-off information from multiple external apps, in sync, into a workforce management system.
- Voice Biometrics Opt-In API - allows to programmatically set a caller’s consent to proceed with the enrollment in voice biometrics.
- Voice Biometrics Opt-Out API - allows to programmatically opt-out enrolled users by deleting their voice profile.
Data Platform (requesting Talkdesk data reports and metrics)
- Explore API - historical data reports source files.
- Guardian Cases API - allows access to the list of cases detected while analyzing Talkdesk® platform agents' behavior.
- Guardian Sessions API - sessions data from the Talkdesk platform agents.
- Guardian Users API - all the information Guardian has about the users of an account (name, role, ring groups, creation place, user activation and status).
- Guardian Call Quality API - provides all the information Guardian has on the users’ call quality from the previous 30 days.
- Live API - data in real-time.
- Reporting API - allows for creating reporting jobs and downloading the corresponding historical reporting resource file.
- Identity Insights API - gives access to all Identity calls information regarding callers’ authentication with voice biometrics, and fraud-related insights concerning the caller’s phone number.
Admin (management and information)
- Accounts API - information about a Talkdesk account.
- Users API - information about users.
- Usage-Manage API - retrieves information about an account's wallet and bucket configurations.
- If you are a current customer with a plan, submit a request asking for the API access, sending your account information. Please note that each partner app has access to a set of APIs (the requested ones) and there can be no exceptions (adding or removing scopes) per customer request.
- If you are a current customer without a plan, contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Go here if you are interested in becoming a partner.
Talkdesk APIs are available to platform partners and enterprise customers.
Talkdesk doesn't give API access to third-parties other than customers, or third-party companies that are engaged with the Talkdesk AppConnect™ partnership program.
Unencrypted credentials must not be shared with anyone (not even with Talkdesk).
Talkdesk Customers or Testing
To access a specific account's data (for example, for Talkdesk customers using Talkdesk APIs to customize their experience or partners testing out and experimenting with Talkdesk APIs), you can use Builder and generate an account-restricted OAuth client. In this case, you can use the base URL that corresponds to the region the account is in.
Partner apps are able to access the Talkdesk APIs by using the Events API to get OAuth client credentials for specific customers that install the app. You get this by listening to the app.installed event. This event provides not only the OAuth client credentials but also a link, named
root, that specifies the localized API Gateway to access the Talkdesk APIs and retrieves data for the specified customer. The
root link is present in all events.
Updated 18 days ago