This section has documentation to help with Talkdesk® data operations:
- Explore API - requesting and downloading historical data reports.
- Guardian Cases API - allows access to the list of cases detected while analyzing Talkdesk® platform agents' behavior.
- Guardian Sessions API - allows to easily access sessions’ data (login and logout information, used device and authentication method) from the Talkdesk® platform agents.
- Guardian Users API - provides all the information Guardian has about the users of an account (name, role, ring groups, creation place, user activation and status, and the user overall calls quality).
- Guardian Call Quality API - provides all the information Guardian has on the users’ call quality from the previous 30 days.
- Live API - provides real-time metrics and allows creating a tailored dashboard in the Data Visualization tool.
- Reporting API - allows for creating reporting jobs and downloading the corresponding historical reporting resource file.
Provides details about every data attribute and metric available in Talkdesk.
Updated 8 months ago