This section has documentation to help with Talkdesk® data operations:
- Explore API - requesting and downloading historical data reports.
- Guardian Cases API - allows access to the list of cases detected while analyzing Talkdesk® platform agents' behavior.
- Guardian Sessions API - allows to easily access to sessions’ data (login and logout information, used device and authentication method) from the Talkdesk® platform agents.
- Guardian Users API - provides all the information Guardian has about the users of an account (name, role, ring groups, creation place, user activation, status, and the user's overall call quality).
- Guardian Call Quality API - provides all the information Guardian has on the users’ call quality from the previous 30 days.
- Live API - provides real-time metrics and allows creating a tailored dashboard in the Data Visualization tool.
- Reporting API - allows for creating reporting jobs and downloading the corresponding historical reporting resource file.
Provides details about every data attribute and metric available in Talkdesk.
If you have questions or technical issues, please open a ticket using this form.
Updated 5 months ago