Create a new report job
Body Response - Schema
202 (job accepted)
|id||string||the job ID||no|
|timezone||string||timezone in IANA format which the report timespan (from and to) will be applied|
|status||string||Report status indicating the workflow progress.|
Allowed values: "created",
"done", "failed", "canceled", "deleted"
|format||string||Format in which the report file will be created.|
Allowed values: "csv", "json", "json_bulk"
|timespan||object||Time range to filter for the report content.|
"timespan" subdivides into:
1 - "from" (string
) - start datetime filter for the records to be retrieved from the report.
2 - "to" (string
) - end datetime filter for the records to be retrieved from the report.
400 (bad request), 401 (unauthorized), 403 (inputs misconfiguration), 429 (too many requests), 503 (unable to audit operation)
|fields||array[object]||"fields" subdivides into:|
|yes (name and description)|
Report Availability and Data Latency
You can't download a custom or default report or dashboard created in Explore via the Explore API. The reports that can be extracted via Explore API are:
- Calls Report .
- User Status Report.
- Studio Flow Execution Report.
- Contacts Report.
- Ring Attempts Report.
- Outbound Dialer Calls Report.
- Quality Management Evaluation Analysis Report.
- Feedback Report.
- Feedback Flow Report.
- WFM Schedule Adherence Report.
- Messaging Contacts Report.
- Messaging Traffic Report.
The report file will be available for download for 30 days.
The data obtained via Explore API has a 60-second delay in relation to real time.
The Explore API has an account-based quota limit of 15 simultaneous reports (executing + enqueued). If this limit is exceeded, the user will receive a 429 (too many requests) response.
A Request to Execute a Report May Fail When
- The credentials are not valid or the required scope is missing.
- The report request:
- Does not have a valid structure.
- Is missing a mandatory field.
- Some report request field has an invalid value (e.g.: invalid report format or not properly formatted date time).
- The report's end date (
- In the future.
- Prior to the start date (
- The difference in days between the end date (
timespan.to) and the start date (
timespan.from) is greater than 31.
- The report's timezone is not a valid timezone. Only timezones that follows the IANA standard are allowed.
- The account-based quota limit of 15 simultaneous reports (executing + enqueued) has been exceeded.
If you have any questions regarding the usage of this API, or if you’re having any technical issues, please open a ticket using this form.