The highlight of this week goes to our new Blueprints documentation sections. A blueprint is a set of instructions that guide the creation or modification of a system or a product. So there you go, one more documentation section to help you make the most of your Talkdesk experience!
We have blueprints for our self-service products. We started with Talkdesk Workspace Designer™ and Talkdesk Connections™ (but we will be adding more as we go):
- Creating a Card with an Iframe (Workspace Designer).
- Create a Card with Different Outcomes (Workspace Designer).
- How to Trigger a Salesforce Flow (Connections).
The Blueprints documentation section fits into Talkdesk's overall strategy for continuing to be a leader in customer experience by:
- Helping our partners and customers be even more autonomous in integrating with our systems.
- Making the customer experience more personalized, by allowing partners and customers to use our self-service products in the most customized way possible.
This is another step towards making our documentation more reader-focused, engaging, and helpful, which is and will always be our ultimate goal.
But we want to hear from you! If you have any new doubts about one of our self-service products and you think a blueprint would help, please let us know.
See you soon!
The Talkdesk Platform Team